TP-Link Archer A7 version AC1750 WIFI router Login
TP-Link AC1750 WIFI router is the latest formation of the TP-Link Archer series. TP-Link Archer A7 is the fifth version of this series and is compatible with 802.11n.
It has Dual-band support for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. It is the budget-friendly router for those who don’t want to spend much on their home WIFI network.
On 5 GHz band, it can a speed of 1300 Mbps, and over 2.4 GHz band it can give a speed of 450 Mbps. It is also carrying four Gigabit LAN ports, and a USB port. The menu it provides is very user friendly. It is quite similar to its predecessor TP-Link Archer C7.
Archer A7 also supports Alexa integration by Amazon. On the 5 GHz band, the performance of this router is outstanding, none of the others can beat its speed and efficiency.
Setup and installation via tplink-kwifi.net
Place the router in the centre of the house as it has omnidirectional antennas that are capable of catching signals from all the directions in your house. Placing the router in the central location of your house is the best choice. Do not place the router on the ground, it should be placed at list 3 to 6 feet above from the ground.
- Go and connect the provided cable into the router to the power supplying outlet of your home. If the router is not powered on, then press the power on/off button that is available on your router.
- Then take the ethernet cable of at least CAT 6, and plug into the Ethernet port of your A7 AC1750 router. The other end of this CAT 6 Ethernet cable should be plugged into the Ethernet port of your TP-Link WIFI modem.
- With the help of another CAT6 Ethernet cable you have to connect the computer that you want to use for the configuration process, with the WAN port of your Archer A7 router.
- Open up a web browser from your computer, and enter the web URL tplinkwifi.net or tplinkwifinetlogin.com, instead, you can use 192.168.0.1, it is the default IP address of your TP-Link AC1750 Archer A7 router.
- Now the very first thing that you need to do is to select the secure WIFI password for your router. This something that you’ll need every time to log into the router.
- After selecting the security password, it will ask to set the accurate time zone, then go NEXT.
- The next step is to select the type of your Internet connection. Select one of the following; Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, L2TP, and PPTP, etc. If you don’t know your IP address, then ask your ISPs or you can get that by using the feature “Auto Detection Button”, and then go NEXT.
- Here you can clone the MAC address of your computer because the ISPs allow only to the specific MAC address, so you can clone the MAC address of the primary computer that you are using for the setup process.
- When you go next after cloning the MAC address, the next step will prompt you to set the SSID and the password for your Archer A7 AC1750 router.
- Enter the wireless settings for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. As it is a Dual-Band router, so you can have two different wireless networks with two different passwords and SSID. Just keep in mind to put a strong name and password.
- If you wish to keep the same SSID and PASSWORD for both the network, then it depends on your wireless device to choose any of them to access the WIFI network.
- When you would go next after the last-mentioned step, then you could see the summary of your settings, click APPLY to save the summary of your www.tplinkwifi.net or tplinkwifi.net.